An affirmation is a positive statement that is true and that offers encouragement or emotional support. Affirmations are a powerful way to shape and change our beliefs into our thoughts, and these thoughts into our actions — the things we tell ourselves to say and do. They are a structured way to practice positive new thoughts. When we hear and practice these affirmations we are consciously and subconsciously practicing new thought patterns. These thought patterns will become new habits of thinking and behaving, leading to a better sense of self and unity. Because affirmations are practices of new thoughts and your thoughts create your reality, the importance of daily practice becomes clear. Each affirmation we hear strengthens us and creates a sense of confidence, empowerment, and unity.
- I AM Strong and Resilient.
- I AM Smart, Creative, & Love Learning New Things.
- I AM Worthy and Valuable.
- I AM Brave, Confident, & Courageous.
- I AM Positive and Find Inspiration in the Beauty that Surrounds Me.
- I AM Unique and Talented.
- I AM Grateful and Giving.
- I AM Calm, Mindful, & Reflective.
- I AM Honest, Trustworthy, & Respectful.
- I AM Helpful, Capable, & Resourceful.
- I AM Patient, Flexible, & Adaptable.
- I AM Hardworking, Determined, & Focused.
- I AM Open Minded and Have An Open Heart.
- I AM Just As Important As Everyone Else and Everyone Else Is Just as Important As Me.
- I AM Compassionate and Forgiving.
- I AM Kind, Caring, & Thoughtful.
- I AM Loved and Blessed.
- I AM Wild, Adventurous, & Free to Be Me.
- AND Being Me is Always Enough!
Take a moment to thank yourself for doing this work today. Every day you show up can make a difference in your life.
To borrow some wisdom adapted from the incredible leader, Mahatma Gandhi, affirm to yourself:
My beliefs become my thoughts.
My thoughts become my words.
My words become my actions.
My actions become my habits.
My habits become my values.
My values become my destiny.