- 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 — Dr. Paul O’Malley’s blend of protective oral probiotics is a powerful defense against “bad” cultures to help you maintain a healthy mouth.
- 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 & 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 — Our oral probiotic works nonstop to attack bad breath at its source and restore healthy gums and teeth. By naturally controlling “bad” cultures, it restores a healthy, non-acidic pH to your mouth. It also works to support and strengthen your immune system. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟴𝟯 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 𝗲𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸!
- 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 — A powerful blend of dental probiotics packed with 7 potent strains of probiotics: the patented BLIS K12 and BLIS M18, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Thermophilus, and Streptococcus Salivarius.
- 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬 — Great Oral Health oral probiotics are made to exacting standards in a premier USA manufacturing lab. They DO NOT require refrigeration. Restoring a healthy mouth takes time and for best results they must be taken correctly–but no worries, just click on “seller” above and message us with any questions that you have. 100% Money back guarantee.
- 𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 — Our chewable oral probiotics are VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN-FREE, and LACTOSE-FREE with a natural, SUGAR-FREE mint flavor. It has no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and is 100% FLUORIDE and BLEACH-FREE. Unlike other cheap halitosis cures or bad breath treatments, these will not leave a metallic aftertaste or deaden your taste buds.
Ingredients: BLIS K12, BLIS M18, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus reuteri, lactobacillus paracasei, lactobacillus salivarius, salivarius thermophilus, zinc citrate, calcium, Isomalt, Inulin, Glyceryl Behenate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mint Flavor (natural), Stevia. Contains trace amount of milk protein cesein from fermentation process.
Directions: Take 2 tablets as a last thing before bed. Suck like a lozenge and let dissolve or chew once small. Please know this process takes time. It can take weeks or months pending the severity of your oral health malady to see changes. Please contact us if you have any questions or need help!