PRIVACY NOTICE TO PARENTS
Bloom-Ed, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Bloom,”,”BLOOM”, “us,” “we,” “our,” or “Company”) has created this Privacy Notice to Parents (“Notice”) to inform Parents and legal guardians (“Parents”) about our privacy practices when we collect information about Children under the age thirteen (13) (“Child” or “Children”) on our website, www.bloomforall.com (the “Services”). Read our full COPPA Policy here.
If you have questions about our privacy practices as they relate to information we collect about Children, see the “Contact Us” section below.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about Children when they use our Services:
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number(s);
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Information about a Child’s health, age, or gender, including information a Child may provide in an online journal or period tracker;
- Preferences for communications, shopping, and products;
- Communications and opinions in online forms and product reviews;
- Access to the Child’s geo-location or to other data held on social media platforms and other software (for example, access to the Child’s contacts, calendar, or photos);
- Photographs when shared with us;
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through the Internet is accessed, like an ISP (Internet Service Provider);
- Date and time of the visit to or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which our Services are used;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine, operating system, or platform they used;
- Data identifying the web pages visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services;
- Movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information;
- Geographic data such as country or region;
- Mobile device information, including the type of device used, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”); and
- Mobile application identification and behavior, use, and aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
How We Use Children’s Information
- To provide the Services, and related products, curricula, workshops, promotions, blogs, and information you request.
- To respond to inquiries and provide requested information and other communications, including by email.
- To provide with rewards.
- To fulfill orders, including by processing payment information.
- To manage, improve, and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners.
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services.
- For analytics for business purposes and business intelligence.
- Protect the rights and property of Bloom and others, and comply with our legal obligations, including to detect, investigate, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities, and to enforce our agreements.
Sharing Children’s Information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share Children’s Information with third-party service providers, or data processors that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, store or manage the data, perform analyses, process payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us).
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose Children’s Information: (i) when required to by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer, sell, or otherwise convey Children’s Information (“Conveyances”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize.
Our Services do not allow Children to share personal information with third parties or make it publicly available.
We make reasonable efforts to obtain parental consent prior to collecting a Child’s Information. As a Parent, you can:
- Refuse to permit us to collect Information from your Child;
- Request to review the specific types or categories of Information we collect from Children;
- Request to review any Information we collected from your Child; and
- Request that we delete your Child’s Information.
To help protect your Child’s privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify that you are the Parent or legal guardian of the Child when you make a request under this section. This may involve requiring you to provide certain information to us to help verify your identity. We use your information only to verify your identity and respond to your choices described herein. To submit a request to us, please email us at email@example.com to request a consent form that can be signed and submitted via U.S. mail, or electronic scan (the “print-and-send method”).
Please note that any request to delete or stop collecting Information from your Child may result in the termination of your Child’s account, membership, or other services we provide.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 7/28/22