- EVERYDAY FACE SPF: This natural tinted sunscreen formula is perfect for every day use or can be applied as a protective base layer. The fast absorbing facial sun lotion blends with just about every skin tone, and won’t leave skin feeling oily or sticky.
- SAFE, NATURAL PROTECTION: Thinksport tinted sunscreen provides effective SPF 30 sun protection for the face. The broad spectrum UVA & UVB sun cream is suitable for daily use on even sensitive skin, offering gentle defense against the sun’s rays.
- CLEAN MINERAL FORMULA: The first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements, Thinksport vegan, Leaping Bunny certified sun creams contain no PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals.
- WATER RESISTANT: Your face will stay protected when your day heats up! Our sun cream provides the highest water resistance per the FDA, offering continuous protection for up to 80 minutes in the water and on wet or sweaty skin before the sunscreen should be re-applied.
- REEF FRIENDLY: Safe for you, and safe for the earth. Produced in the USA, our sunscreen’s active ingredient is non-nano Zinc Oxide, and the formula is highly biodegradable, non toxic and does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs.
At Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinksport sunscreen has the highest SPF, water resistance (80 minutes), UVA/UVB as proposed by the FDA’s 2012 Guidelines. The formula does not use nano (ultra-small) zinc oxide or aerosol spray. While applying aerosol are easy, we are concerned over the ingredients used, the potential for inhaling the chemicals and science that showed most users applied less than the amount to achieve the SPF level. Our sunscreen has been top rated by EWG’s Skin Deep data base with a “1” rating since 2010. Easy to apply and does not feel oily. For this reason, we have lots of pro athletes to weekend warriors using the product as they don’t feel “heavy” from wearing the sunscreen. No animal testing. Our sun care line has also won more awards than any other sun care line.