Keeping a gratitude journal is a scientifically-proven happiness practice. With 3 months’ worth of daily entries, our teenage journal was created to help guide young people (and adults!) to develop long lasting, positive habits alongside a resilient mindset during a naturally changing time in their lives.
In just a few minutes a day, this journal will give the teen in your life the tools to move past stress quickly with confidence, self-awareness and self-belief, both at home and at school.
Our beautifully designed, completely unique pages are filled with thought-provoking activities and challenges to help teenagers to express gratitude, reflect on their emotions that day or just take a quiet moment for themselves.
- Premium FSC paper to ensure a joyful but robust writing experience
- Structured daily pages to guide your teen through the journaling process with plenty of space for free journaling
- All pages are completely unique and beautifully illustrated
- Undated so it can be started at any time of the year – it doesn’t matter if you skip a day
- Elastic strap and ribbon to keep the journal private and to bookmark each page
- The journal has a lie-flat binding to make it easy to write in
- Super-soft vegan-friendly cover